Applicator for suppositories 3 pieces
Only 2 left in stock
Applicator for suppositories for targeted introduction of the suppository vaginally or rectally. There are three applicators in the package.
Directions for use:
- Wash your hands and dry them carefully.
- Carefully remove the suppository from the packaging.
- Insert the suppository into the applicator.
- Insert the tube of the applicator as deep as possible into the vagina. For rectal use, insert the suppository in front of the opening of the anus using the applicator. This works easiest in the supine position with the legs slightly apart. In this position, the pelvic muscles are relaxed.
- Gently press the plunger of the applicator as far as it will go. Thus, the vaginal suppository is placed in the vagina or, in the case of rectal application, is inserted into the anus (rectum).
- Remove the applicator from the vagina. For rectal use, remove the applicator from the opening of the anus.
- Dispose of used disposable applicators in the household waste.