With a bee sponsorship you make a valuable contribution to counteracting bee mortality and maintaining pollination.
Bee sponsorships – our offer: to give people a connection to nature.
“The bee is irreplaceable, but just not immortal.”
Bee sponsorships are a gift you can give to yourself and others. In this way, you actively ensure a sustainable and ecological way of beekeeping.
What is bee sponsorship and what do you get out of it?
- Each sponsor receives his personal name tag and a certificate at his beehive. Of course you can visit your bees, after arrangement, together with me.
- On request by e-mail or telephone, I will gladly inform you about the condition of the bee colony.
- As a sponsor you will also receive 1 jar of honey 500 gr. Furthermore, you will receive a vial (20ml) propolis tincture and a jar 60 mm. Eifelbienen.
How do you become a sponsor or give away a sponsorship?
- You order the bee sponsorship through the store and pay the amount.
- If you would like to give the sponsorship as a gift, please let us know the name and address of the recipient.
- She or the presentee receives a personal certificate and may give a name for his bee colony ( is written on the sign ).
- The bee sponsorship is valid from the time of order (or from the time of payment) and runs for one year.
- If you wish, the sponsorship can be extended after one year. You decide for yourself how it will continue.
Become an Eifel bee sponsor! In this way you make a very valuable contribution to bees and nature.
As a sponsor, you will also receive 1 gl
s honey 500 gr. Furthermore, you will receive a vial (20ml) propolis tincture and a jar (30 mm.) Eifelbienen. If you or the presentee also plans to visit the bee colony, select ” On-site pickup ” when ordering. You will get the present at your visit. If you will not be able to visit us in the course of sponsorship, you always have the option to transfer the shipping costs, then receive your gift by mail.