Eifel bees royal jelly – honey 200 g
0,04 € / g
Contains 5% royal jelly
Out of stock
Royal jelly content in honey 10%
Royal jelly is also a bee product like honey, pollen and propolis. Royal jelly is a product that worker bees secrete from their pharyngeal glands between the 5th and 14th days of their lives. This “miracle juice” also makes a special effectiveness in humans.
nutrients and active ingredients in royal jelly:
- About 66 % Water
- proteins, about 12 % (including 6 out of 8 essential amino acids)
- Fats, about 6
- Vitamins, all B vitamins, in small quantities also vitamins A, C, D and E
- Minerals and trace elements (potassium, calcium, copper, iron, phosphorus and silicon)
- Antibiotic (germ-inhibiting) factors, which mainly affect coli bacteria (intestinal bacteria)
- Unknown substances
How does royal jelly work:
- provides energy and nutrients
- normalizes excessive vegetative excitation
- increases the oxygen uptake of the tissues and the metabolic rate in the tissues
- helps with skin problems
- helps stimulate the digestive organs
- normalizes the mental state
- increases the resistance against infections of all kinds
- increases the resistance to stress and cold
- increases vitality
The amount to be taken daily should not exceed 1 g/day.
Try it for yourself – it tastes good, it helps and is unproblematic to use!
Note on storage:
Pure royal jelly must be stored at max. +5 C°, but mixed with honey this is not necessary.